KEYless Entry Systems will assist all our customers to the best of our ability and endeavour to put our customers first in every situation. In return we ask our customers to call us prior to purchasing if they have any queries and consult the checklist prior to purchase.
To qualify for the 30 day money back guarantee or to return an item under this Returns Policy, the following process must be adhered to:-
1. Contact KEYless Entry Systems and discuss the reason for returning the product.
2. KEYless Entry Systems will endeavour to rectify the problem prior to accepting a return. We reserve the right to refuse a return under this policy if:-
a. We can offer an alternative solution
b. We have the necessary parts or expertise to correct the request for return
c. We were not consulted prior to sourcing an alternative product
d. The checklist provided upon checkout was not consulted and we deem it a customer error
3. Once KEYless Entry Systems has accepted the return the product/s must be in their original packaging, returned in full along with all included accessories including batteries and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer’s possession.
4. If the item has been fitted to the door the 30 day money back guarantee will be void.
5. Prior to fitting please double check the dimensions and measurements of the lock to ensure it is suitable for your door.
6. The refund amount will be the price paid by the customer for the item minus any shipping and selling fees incurred by KEYless Entry Systems.
7. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us or 1300 873 539.