Available on backorder
or 4 fortnightly payments of $12.00 with More info
Kaadas Z-Wave Door Lock Module – Internet of Things(IoT)Add a Kaadas ZWave module to your door lock.
Why Z-WAVE Home Automation?
Have you ever wanted to:-
- Check that you locked the front door?
- Wanted to unlock the front door remotely?
- Unlock your garage door and front door without even taking your hands from the steering wheel?
- Activate alarm sensors and cameras simply by driving out the driveway?
- What about when you’re away from home automatically turning lights and TV on and off simulating you are home whilst you enjoy the holiday you so desperately need?
- Integrate other smart home technology’s like Google Home, Apple Homekit, Amazon Alexa?
These are the types of scenes that can be configured using a ZWave Wi-Fi gateway combined with ZWave compliant products.
In stock we have the following Z-Wave Gateways: –
Z-WAVE is the leading smart home technology that is inside everyday products like lights, locks, thermostats, and much more. These products work together to create the backbone of your Z-Wave Home Automation smart home and enable you to use your phone or tablet to create one-touch scenes that help with daily activities like: saving energy, keeping your home secure, looking after your loved ones and being more comfortable. The beauty of Z-Wave is that there are more brands, more styles and more products to choose from. You can truly create your smart home, your way.
About Z-Wave Technology
The Z-Wave protocol is an interoperable, wireless, Radio Frequency(RF) based communications technology designed specifically for controlling and monitoring that enables you to get status reading applications in residential and light commercial environments. A well-established, proven and broadly deployed (with over 100 million products sold worldwide), Z-Wave is by the world market leader in wireless control in your home, bringing affordable, reliable and easy-to-use ‘smart’ products to many millions of people in every aspect of daily life.
For a more complete look at Z-Wave technology for non technologists, and to learn more about Z-Wave’s role as a key enabling technology for the Internet of Things and connected objects, please visit www.z-wave.com.
Z-Wave Market Facts:
- Over 2400 interoperable products available, 100 million Z-Wave products worldwide.
- Extensively used in residential systems throughout numerous business spectrums, including ADT, Alarm.com, AT&T, DSC, GE/Interlogics, Honeywell, Lowes, Verizon, Vivint, and other prominent service providers worldwide.
- Found in thousands of hotels, cruise ships, and vacation rentals; including 65,000 devices in the flagship Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Actively supported by over 700 manufacturers and service providers throughout the world.
- Designed specifically for control, monitoring and status operations; no interference from Wi-Fi or other 2.4GHz wireless technologies in similar band.
Z-Wave Technical Details:
- Low Powered RF communications technology that supports full mesh networks without the need for a coordinator node
- Operates in the sub-1GHz band; impervious to interference from Wi-Fi and other wireless technologies in the 2.4-GHz range (Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.)
- Designed specifically for control and status apps, supports data rates of up to 100kbps, with AES128 encryption, IPV6, and multi-channel operation
- Full interoperability through layer 6 with backwards compatibility to all versions.
- For more in-depth technical materials on Z-Wave, please visit our Developer Section, or consider membership in the Z-Wave Alliance.