or 4 fortnightly payments of $47.25 with More info
VeraEdge Z-WAVE Gateway – Home Automation at it’s simplestZ-WAVE home automation not only allows you to control products and appliances from within your home but anywhere in the world you have internet access. The VeraEdge Z-WAVE Gateway is an excellent introduction into home automation. With the ability to connect 220 devices(can be extended) at the same time you have the capacity to continue to build your home automation network for years to come.
SAVING ENERGYSaving energy is another reason home automation is becoming so popular. We are all concerned about our footprint on the environment. How many times have you left your home and realised you left a light on or you leave the a/c on so it’s not so hot when you get home? Now you can switch connected devices on and off from your smart phone! No need to run the A/C all day to keep the house cool for when you arrive home on a stinking hot 40 degree day. Additionally you can monitor energy consumption by using a z-wave home energy monitor and the VeraMobile apps – Apple, Android & Microsoft Your VeraEdge Z-WAVE system can do many different things, depending on the accessories you add to it:
- Build a security system by adding door locks, door/window sensors, motion sensors, wireless video cameras, and sirens.
- Create an energy saving system with thermostats, light dimmers, and AC controllers.
- Set up a home safety monitoring system with smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and flood detectors.
- Make your life more convenient by connecting garage door openers, light switches, and lawn sprinklers that operate automatically.
- Set to the Australian frequency
- No monthly fees.
- Don’t forget our 30 day money back guarantee click here for details.
VeraMobileThe power behind the VeraEdge Z-WAVE is the VeraMobile user interface or App. With its one simple user interface available across all platforms (PC/Mac desktops, smartphones, tablets) the features are too numerous to list but here are some of the best features:-
- Keep your VeraEdge app secure with a access pin code/fingerprint.
- Customizable dashboard – pin your favourite devices for quick monitoring, instant access and control.
- Preconfigured Device Settings for Easy Setup.
- Easily add and remove devices that aren’t available in the pre-configured list.
- Receive alerts or maintain a log of device access.
- Set scenes based on actions e.g. unlocking the door triggers an “At Home” scene which turns on the lights and opens the blinds.
- Geofencing notifies the VeraEdge that your approaching home and to trigger a scene if one has been configured.
Operates Interference Free:Z-Wave operates on a low radio frequency (921.42 in Australia and New Zealand) which means no interference from other wireless devices in your home, while its device encryption also ensures no interference from nearby Z-Wave systems.
MESH Networking Technology:Z-Wave devices are not only able to communicate with the home controller but also any nearby devices in the network. They are also capable of forwarding commands from the home controller to neighboring devices, effectively increasing the range of your network and assuring its responsiveness is not only fast but also reliable.
Expandable:You don’t have to build your entire home automation system in one go. You can add new devices to your Z-Wave network whenever you wish allowing you to tailor your system to your ever-changing needs.
Economical:Z-Wave is designed not only to conserve power to ensure that it lasts as long as possible but also to warn you when it is time to replace the batteries in your devices ensuring that your system always functions as it is supposed to.
Intelligent:Not only does Z-Wave allow you to remotely monitor and control your home it also allows you to create unlimited scenarios to enhance your way of life. You can automatically switch on your sirens when an alarm is triggered or turn off your child’s night lamp when they fall asleep. The list is endless…
Wireless:Unlike expensive home automation systems that require special wiring and professional installation Z-Wave uses secure wireless technology to communicate between devices. This makes it easier, quicker and cheaper to assemble. These systems are very user friendly to install but if you need assistance to install your devices please don’t hesitate to contact us on tel:1300 873 539. Click here to BUY NOW!
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 10 cm|
KEYless Entry Systems simplifying Z-WAVE Home Automation.
Z-WAVE is the leading smart home technology that is inside everyday products like lights, locks, thermostats and much more. These products work together to create the backbone of your Z-Wave Home Automation smart home and enable you to use your phone or tablet to create one-touch scenes that help with daily activities like: saving energy, keeping your home secure, looking after your loved ones and being more comfortable. The beauty of Z-Wave is that there are more brands, more styles and more products to choose from. You can truly create your smart home, your way.
About Z-Wave Technology
The Z-Wave protocol is an interoperable, wireless, Radio Frequency(RF) based communications technology designed specifically for controlling and monitoring that enables you to get status reading applications in residential and light commercial environments. A well-established, proven and broadly deployed (with over 100 million products sold worldwide), Z-Wave is by the world market leader in wireless control in your home, bringing affordable, reliable and easy-to-use ‘smart’ products to many millions of people in every aspect of daily life.
For a more complete look at Z-Wave technology for non technologists, and to learn more about Z-Wave’s role as a key enabling technology for the Internet of Things and connected objects, please visit www.z-wave.com.
Z-Wave Market Facts:
- Over 2400 interoperable products available, 100 million Z-Wave products worldwide.
- Extensively used in residential systems throughout numerous business spectrums, including ADT, Alarm.com, AT&T, DSC, GE/Interlogics, Honeywell, Lowes, Verizon, Vivint, and other prominent service providers worldwide.
- Found in thousands of hotels, cruise ships, and vacation rentals; including 65,000 devices in the flagship Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Actively supported by over 700 manufacturers and service providers throughout the world.
- Designed specifically for control, monitoring and status operations; no interference from Wi-Fi or other 2.4GHz wireless technologies in similar band.
Z-Wave Technical Details:
- Low Powered RF communications technology that supports full mesh networks without the need for a coordinator node
- Operates in the sub-1GHz band; impervious to interference from Wi-Fi and other wireless technologies in the 2.4-GHz range (Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.)
- Designed specifically for control and status apps, supports data rates of up to 100kbps, with AES128 encryption, IPV6, and multi-channel operation
- Full interoperability through layer 6 with backwards compatibility to all versions.
- For more in-depth technical materials on Z-Wave, please visit our Developer Section, or consider membership in the Z-Wave Alliance.