VeraEdge Z-WAVE Gateway – Home Automation at it’s simplest
Z-WAVE home automation not only allows you to control products and appliances from within your home but anywhere in the world you have internet access. The VeraEdge Z-WAVE Gateway is an excellent introduction into home automation. With the ability to connect 220 devices(can be extended) at the same time you have the capacity to continue to build your home automation network for years to come.
Saving energy is another reason home automation is becoming so popular. We are all concerned about our footprint on the environment. How many times have you left your home and realised you left a light on or you leave the a/c on so it’s not so hot when you get home? Now you can switch connected devices on and off from your smart phone! No need to run the A/C all day to keep the house cool for when you arrive home on a stinking hot 40 degree day.
Your VeraEdge Z-WAVE system can do many different things, depending on the accessories you add to it:
- Build a security system by adding door locks, door/window sensors, motion sensors, wireless video cameras, and sirens.
- Create an energy saving system with thermostats, light dimmers, and AC controllers.
- Set up a home safety monitoring system with smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and flood detectors.
- Make your life more convenient by connecting garage door openers, light switches, and lawn sprinklers that operate automatically.
- Set to the Australian frequency
- No monthly fees.
- Don’t forget our 30 day money back guarantee click here for details.
Check out the LS8015 Z-Wave door lock in action in the below video.
The power behind the VeraEdge Z-WAVE is the VeraMobile user interface or App. With its one simple user interface available across all platforms (PC/Mac desktops, smartphones, tablets) the features are too numerous to list but here are some of the best features:-
- Keep your VeraEdge app secure with a access pin code/fingerprint.
- Customizable dashboard – pin your favourite devices for quick monitoring, instant access and control.
- Preconfigured Device Settings for Easy Setup.
- Easily add and remove devices that aren’t available in the pre-configured list.
- Receive alerts or maintain a log of device access.
- Set scenes based on actions e.g. unlocking the door triggers an “At Home” scene which turns on the lights and opens the blinds.
- Geofencing notifies the VeraEdge that your approaching home and to trigger a scene if one has been configured.
Operates Interference Free:
Z-Wave operates on a low radio frequency (921.42 in Australia and New Zealand) which means no interference from other wireless devices in your home, while its device encryption also ensures no interference from nearby Z-Wave systems.
MESH Networking Technology:
Z-Wave devices are not only able to communicate with the home controller but also any nearby devices in the network. They are also capable of forwarding commands from the home controller to neighboring devices, effectively increasing the range of your network and assuring its responsiveness is not only fast but also reliable.
You don’t have to build your entire home automation system in one go. You can add new devices to your Z-Wave network whenever you wish allowing you to tailor your system to your ever-changing needs.
Z-Wave is designed not only to conserve power to ensure that it lasts as long as possible but also to warn you when it is time to replace the batteries in your devices ensuring that your system always functions as it is supposed to.
Not only does Z-Wave allow you to remotely monitor and control your home it also allows you to create unlimited scenarios to enhance your way of life. You can automatically switch on your sirens when an alarm is triggered or turn off your child’s night lamp when they fall asleep. The list is endless…
Unlike expensive home automation systems that require special wiring and professional installation Z-Wave uses secure wireless technology to communicate between devices. This makes it easier, quicker and cheaper to assemble.
These systems are very user friendly to install but if you need assistance to install your devices please don’t hesitate to contact us on tel:1300 873 539.
Click here to BUY NOW!
Why Use Fingerprint Locks?
No need to replace the keys when the tenant moves out of simply install the locks back to factory defaults and all fingerprints, key codes, swipe cards will be erased.
No longer need to worry about the person who has moved out and whether they have a spare key. Either delete the user number or restore the lock back to factory default and all fingerprints, key codes, swipe cards will be erased.
We have a number of options available: –
- Keycode or Bluetooth – Simply program the date and time the user will be arriving and departing. When they arrive they will have access to enter the premises and post the departure date they won’t be up to re-enter.
- Z-Wave locks enable you to program a rival and departure dates via your phone or web browser. Out of the edge Gateway communicates with both the K7 and the LS – 8015
Fingerprints are unique. Eliminate the possibility of people sharing their fobs, swipe cards or pin codes. Our range of commercial locks with addition of a network controller and you can expand the capabilities!
Offices and Sensitive Areas
Banks, finance companies, and other secure offices. Fingerprints are unique can’t be lost and with the backup of pin code and swipe cards you have other options available just in case a user’s fingerprint doesn’t work.
Unfortunately not all fingerprints can be read that is why our products have multiple entry options 🙂