or 4 fortnightly payments of $133.00 with More info
Kaadas Australia S8 Lever Handle Digital Smart Lock
The next generation in Digital Door and Lever handle locks has arrived! The younger sister to the 5155 is the S8 Lever Handle Digital Smart Lock. Convenience at your fingertips! By embedding the fingerprint scanner into the handle, entry to your home just got a whole lot easier.
Available in black or silver
What Entry Methods and How Many?The capacity of the S8 Digital Door Lock includes:-
- 100 different fingerprints
- 100 swipe cards
- 10 pin codes
- Bluetooth & ZWave options
- User-friendly access
- Sensitive Touch pad screen
- Just one step to open
- Automatic locking
- Auto polling
- Easy installation
- Sweden FPC Fingerprint Sensor
- Fake PIN code feature
- Double authentication
- Defense mode
- In home security (double-locking)
- Safe handle
- Power bank back-up
- Low battery warning signal
- Interface with IoT ZWave module
- Master function
Why not is our reply. With fingerprint, swipe card, keypad and back up key entry methods as standard the S8 Lever Handle Digital Smart Lock is convenience personified. Add to this the stainless steel deadlocks keeping you safe and secure. With a durable universal opening handle that includes a biometric fingerprint scanner this KEYless entry system is perfect for homes and offices that seek quick, easy and secure entry solutions.
Why the S8 Digital Smart Lock?
S8 Lever Handle Digital Smart Lock – Enhanced Safety</h2>
Keep the door unlocked when the kids have friends over running in and out.
Sweden FPC Fingerprint SensorProvides accurate and swift recognition with speed of less than 1 second.
Fake PIN code featureEnter random numbers before and after the real user pass code to prevent the user password from being exposed, providing greater security, peace of mind and protection.
Auto PollingRF card is instantly authenticated for access without the need to press the wake-up button
Double authenticationThis optional mode strengthens security. Password plus fingerprint /card must be authenticated to open the door
S8 in Defense modeWhen leaving, the user can set up the anti-theft mode by simply pressing  button, any entry from the outside will activate an alarm.
Low battery WarningYou will be voice prompted during door access alerting you to replace batteries
In home security (Double-locking)When you are at home, double-locking disables access attempts from the outside. You can enable it from inside by a thumb-turn knob
Safe HandleOnce safe handle is enabled, the internal handle will be locked. When in safe handle mode the door can’t be opened from the inside. Activation is by sliding the “Close” toggle on the inside of the lock.
S8 ZWave Digital Door Lock – Additional Features
– Emergency power back-up via USB power bank. When the batteries are flat, use a 5V power bank to power the lock.
– Low battery warning signal
– Voice alerts LED light during door access will alert you to replace batteries
– Interface with ZWave IoT module. The lock has an interface with Bluetooth or Z-Wave Smart Home Automation to unlock the door
The S8 comes complete with the following:-
- Front and rear of the lock
- 2 x physical keys
- 2 x RFID Swipe cards
- 8 x AA Batteries
- 30-60mm Door thickness screw kit(larger door thickness available)
- Strike plate
KEYless Entry Systems simplifying Z-WAVE Home Automation.
Z-WAVE is the leading smart home technology that is inside everyday products like lights, locks, thermostats and much more. These products work together to create the backbone of your Z-Wave Home Automation smart home and enable you to use your phone or tablet to create one-touch scenes that help with daily activities like: saving energy, keeping your home secure, looking after your loved ones and being more comfortable. The beauty of Z-Wave is that there are more brands, more styles and more products to choose from. You can truly create your smart home, your way.
About Z-Wave Technology
The Z-Wave protocol is an interoperable, wireless, Radio Frequency(RF) based communications technology designed specifically for controlling and monitoring that enables you to get status reading applications in residential and light commercial environments. A well-established, proven and broadly deployed (with over 100 million products sold worldwide), Z-Wave is by the world market leader in wireless control in your home, bringing affordable, reliable and easy-to-use ‘smart’ products to many millions of people in every aspect of daily life.
For a more complete look at Z-Wave technology for non technologists, and to learn more about Z-Wave’s role as a key enabling technology for the Internet of Things and connected objects, please visit www.z-wave.com.
Z-Wave Market Facts:
- Over 2400 interoperable products available, 100 million Z-Wave products worldwide.
- Extensively used in residential systems throughout numerous business spectrums, including ADT, Alarm.com, AT&T, DSC, GE/Interlogics, Honeywell, Lowes, Verizon, Vivint, and other prominent service providers worldwide.
- Found in thousands of hotels, cruise ships, and vacation rentals; including 65,000 devices in the flagship Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Actively supported by over 700 manufacturers and service providers throughout the world.
- Designed specifically for control, monitoring and status operations; no interference from Wi-Fi or other 2.4GHz wireless technologies in similar band.
Z-Wave Technical Details:
- Low Powered RF communications technology that supports full mesh networks without the need for a coordinator node
- Operates in the sub-1GHz band; impervious to interference from Wi-Fi and other wireless technologies in the 2.4-GHz range (Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.)
- Designed specifically for control and status apps, supports data rates of up to 100kbps, with AES128 encryption, IPV6, and multi-channel operation
- Full interoperability through layer 6 with backwards compatibility to all versions.
- For more in-depth technical materials on Z-Wave, please visit our Developer Section, or consider membership in the Z-Wave Alliance.