Introducing the convenience of LS 8015 Z-WAVE door lock!
The LS-8015 z-wave door lock uses the power of the Internet to control access to your home. Therefore if you’re all about simplicity and convenience this is the lock for you. You can control this z-wave door lock from anywhere in the world you have mobile/WiFi reception.
- Single & double mortise options
- Receive notifications when your loved ones arrive home safely
- Be prepared for life’s unexpected moments
- Control when others have access to your home
- Users capacity – 20 (ability add/remove individual users)
- Keypad & z-wave app access options
- Easy to install and set up
- Single or double mortise options
- Auto re-lock (can be disabled)
- Powered by 4AA batteries
- 1 year battery life
- Low battery warning (The VeraEdge app also notifies battery charge level)
- 1 Year warranty
- Certificate: ISO9001 / z-wave alliance
- Clearance required between your door & flyscreen 87mm (Please check handle locations)
Check out the LS 8015 z-wave door lock in action
Z-WAVE IS THE LEADING SMART HOME TECHNOLOGY THAT IS INSIDE EVERYDAY PRODUCTS LIKE LIGHTS, LOCKS, THERMOSTATS AND MUCH MORE.
Z-WAVE compliant products work together to create your smart home and enable you to use your phone or tablet to create one-touch scenes that help make life simpler with daily activities like: saving energy, keeping your home secure, securing your loved ones and enjoying more of what life has to offer. See the Vera Edge Gateway for more details.
The beauty of Z-Wave is that it works with more brands, more styles and more products. You can truly create your smart home, and live your way.
GET CONNECTED TO YOUR HOME AND LOVED ONES
Z-Wave puts the power of home control and monitoring in the palm of your hand – literally ANYWHERE you have phone reception. With your smart phone, tablet or PC you can control and access your Z-Wave devices at home.
- Saving energy by using your appliances smarter and not sacrificing your comfort
- Know immediately if there is trouble at home. Receive an alert – from your Z-WAVE compliant water, fire, alarm, door/window sensors
- Secure having the peace of mind knowing your home is secure
- Pure convenience – one touch to “shut down” and “secure” your home when you leave
- Simple to install
- NO wires!
- Lightning quick response
- minimal investment and easily add on more products when your budget allows
- Ten plus years product development and in the market
- Secure – same encryption as online banking
- Already 50 million products in homes worldwide
- Biggest brand names use Z-Wave
We have a preferred locksmith that fits locks Australia wide. Contact us on tel:1300 873 539 or via our online form and we can provide the details.
Finally for piece of mind we offer a 2 year warranty on the LS 8015 z-wave door lock. If you are not satisfied within the first 30 days we offer a 30 day money back guarantee prior to fitment on the door!
Click here to BUY NOW!
|LS8015 ZWAVE Door Lock|
|PIN Code||6 digits1 Admin Code|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature Range: -20 to 55 Celsius
|Unlocking Methods||Pin code
|False Acceptance Rate(FAR)||<0.0001%|
|False Recognition Rate(FRR)||0.01%|
|Power supply||4 x AA batteries or 8 x batteries|
Why Use Fingerprint Locks?
No need to replace the keys when the tenant moves out of simply install the locks back to factory defaults and all fingerprints, key codes, swipe cards will be erased.
No longer need to worry about the person who has moved out and whether they have a spare key. Either delete the user number or restore the lock back to factory default and all fingerprints, key codes, swipe cards will be erased.
We have a number of options available: –
- Keycode or Bluetooth – Simply program the date and time the user will be arriving and departing. When they arrive they will have access to enter the premises and post the departure date they won’t be up to re-enter.
- Z-Wave locks enable you to program a rival and departure dates via your phone or web browser. Out of the edge Gateway communicates with both the K7 and the LS – 8015
Fingerprints are unique. Eliminate the possibility of people sharing their fobs, swipe cards or pin codes. Our range of commercial locks with addition of a network controller and you can expand the capabilities!
Offices and Sensitive Areas
Banks, finance companies, and other secure offices. Fingerprints are unique can’t be lost and with the backup of pin code and swipe cards you have other options available just in case a user’s fingerprint doesn’t work.
Unfortunately not all fingerprints can be read that is why our products have multiple entry options 🙂
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.