or 4 fortnightly payments of $140.75 with More info
Kaadas Australia L7 Lever Digital Door Lock | KEYless Door Lock | Smarter HomesCombining traditional with digital the L7 Lever Digital Door Lock is both stylish, elegant and of course traditional. Proudly brought to you by Kaadas Australia, the L7 digital door lock is designed for convenience without compromising security. By embedding the fingerprint scanner into the handle simply walk up grab the handle and you’re in!
This Digital lock has it all, user-friendly access including various access methods depending on your life style:-
– RF Card
– Mechanical Override Key
– Smart Phone
Sensitive Touchpad Screen
The wide touch screen with tempered glass construction, is stylish and rugged at the same time. The keypad detection rate is also exceptional.
Just one step to open
Because of the unique position of the Fingerprint sensor on the handle, hence brings you an easy and fast door entry experience.
Automatic lockingGives peace of mind(Did I lock that door when I Left?) Feel at ease when you go out and keep your home safe Eliminates the need to re-check if the door is locked when you go out.
Auto pollingRF card is instantly authenticated for access without the need to press the wake-up button.
Easy InstallationPatented Mortise design accommodates installation on any door regardless of which way the door opens:-
– Inward opening doors
– Outward opening doors
– Both left hand and right hand available
L7 Lever Digital Door Lock Enhanced Safety
Sweden FPC Fingerprint SensorProvides accurate and swift recognition with speed of less than 1 second.
Fake PIN code feature
Enter random numbers before and after the real user pass code to prevent the user password from being exposed, providing greater security, peace of mind and protection.
This optional mode strengthens security. Password plus fingerprint /card must be authenticated to open the door
When leaving, the user can set up the anti-theft mode by simply pressing  button, any entry from the outside will activate an alarm.
In home security (Double-locking)
When you are at home, double-locking disables access attempts from the outside. You can enable it by using the [CLOSE] button.
Once safe handle is enabled, the internal handle will be locked. When in safe handle mode the door can’t be opened from the inside. Activation is by sliding the “Close” toggle on the inside of the lock.
L7 Lever Digital Door Lock Smart Functions
– Emergency power back-up via USB power bank. When the batteries are flat, use a 5V power bank to power the lock.
– Low battery warning signal
– Voice alerts LED light during door access will alert you to replace batteries
– Interface with ZWave IoT module. The lock has an interface with Bluetooth or Z-Wave Smart Home Automation to unlock the door
|Optional Unlocking Methods||Bluetooth|
|RF Card Capacity||100|
|RF Frequency||13.56 Mhz|
|Code Length||6 to 12 digits|
|PIN Code Capacity||1 Master code|
|10 User Code|
|Keypad material||Tempered Glass|
|Suitable Fitting Materials||Wooden & Steel & Aluminum|
|Lock Material||Aluminium/Zinc/Tempering glass|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature Range: -20 to 55 Celsius|
|Door Thickness||30mm – 60mm|
Width:85mm (Mortise plate not included)
|With the mortise plate||length:235mm
|False Acceptance Rate(FAR)||<0.0001%|
|False Recognition Rate(FRR)||0.10%|
|Scramble Code Function||Correct Code(Total Digits is up to 32 numbers)|
|Power supply||8 x AA alkaline batteries|
|Back Up Power Source||USB Power port|
|Wrong Code Entry||After 10 validation errors,this kind of verification mode will be deactivate for 5 minutes, but the lock can be opened via other methods|
|Passage Mode||Yes (Manual Mode)|
|Auto Lock Options||Yes|
KEYless Entry Systems simplifying Z-WAVE Home Automation.
Z-WAVE is the leading smart home technology that is inside everyday products like lights, locks, thermostats and much more. These products work together to create the backbone of your Z-Wave Home Automation smart home and enable you to use your phone or tablet to create one-touch scenes that help with daily activities like: saving energy, keeping your home secure, looking after your loved ones and being more comfortable. The beauty of Z-Wave is that there are more brands, more styles and more products to choose from. You can truly create your smart home, your way.
About Z-Wave Technology
The Z-Wave protocol is an interoperable, wireless, Radio Frequency(RF) based communications technology designed specifically for controlling and monitoring that enables you to get status reading applications in residential and light commercial environments. A well-established, proven and broadly deployed (with over 100 million products sold worldwide), Z-Wave is by the world market leader in wireless control in your home, bringing affordable, reliable and easy-to-use ‘smart’ products to many millions of people in every aspect of daily life.
For a more complete look at Z-Wave technology for non technologists, and to learn more about Z-Wave’s role as a key enabling technology for the Internet of Things and connected objects, please visit www.z-wave.com.
Z-Wave Market Facts:
- Over 2400 interoperable products available, 100 million Z-Wave products worldwide.
- Extensively used in residential systems throughout numerous business spectrums, including ADT, Alarm.com, AT&T, DSC, GE/Interlogics, Honeywell, Lowes, Verizon, Vivint, and other prominent service providers worldwide.
- Found in thousands of hotels, cruise ships, and vacation rentals; including 65,000 devices in the flagship Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Actively supported by over 700 manufacturers and service providers throughout the world.
- Designed specifically for control, monitoring and status operations; no interference from Wi-Fi or other 2.4GHz wireless technologies in similar band.
Z-Wave Technical Details:
- Low Powered RF communications technology that supports full mesh networks without the need for a coordinator node
- Operates in the sub-1GHz band; impervious to interference from Wi-Fi and other wireless technologies in the 2.4-GHz range (Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.)
- Designed specifically for control and status apps, supports data rates of up to 100kbps, with AES128 encryption, IPV6, and multi-channel operation
- Full interoperability through layer 6 with backwards compatibility to all versions.
- For more in-depth technical materials on Z-Wave, please visit our Developer Section, or consider membership in the Z-Wave Alliance.