The KES880S Digital Door Lock Systems are built for peace of mind. Why? Because the KES880S digital door lock systems have added features that live by our mantra #makelifeeasierthinkkeyless. Most digital door lock systems have a single mortise and limited entry options. The KES880S Digital Door Lock Systems is the opposite, four entry options are available and our mortise contains triple deadbolts and in addition an internal deadbolt. As a result you more than triple your level of security from your standard generic biometric / fingerprint lock. Consequently other locks are easier to fit but you almost always compromise on security and convenience!
Check out the video on how simple and convenient it is to use our KES880S Digital Door Lock Systems
The KES880S Digital Door Lock Systems is four locks in one, giving you more options than a standard key lock and peace of mind access is only a touch away!
Check out the below video to see the triple deadbolt in action.
Stainless steel mortise construction in addition to the 4 dead bolt latches. Therefore to complement the sturdy construction we recommend a locksmith install these locks.
Because of their versatility these locks are suitable for the following applications:-
Also ideal for commercial applications
These Digital Door Lock Systems are secure. The external dimensions are:-
370 x 78 x 40 mm
Finally for piece of mind we offer a 2 year warranty on the KES880S Digital Door Lock Systems.
Why buy from KEYless Entry Systems?
Click here to BUY NOW!
|Dimensions||42 × 26 × 12 cm|
What is the minimum clearance required between my door and the flyscreen?
– Each lock is different please check the specifications for each lock.
What stops anyone using their fingerprints to access my home?
– Each lock is delivered with a changeable master code; this code is required to add new fingerprints.
Who can’t use these locks?
– No one, the biometric readers are designed for all ages.
How easy are these locks to install?
– Single mortise locks should fit into the existing space of your current lock, however please check the specifications provided. For our more heavy duty locks a locksmith is recommended.
How long will the lock last on a single set of batteries?
– Every lock is different and designed to go into sleep mode when not in use to maximise battery life. However you should expect 6-12 months of battery life.
How do I know when to replace the batteries?
– Every lock has a low voltage/battery alarm and for extra safety all our locks come with the added peace of mind of an external 9v battery power socket.
What happens when I replace the batteries?
– Nothing, everything is stored in the doors internal memory.
Contact us today or Call us on 1300 873 539 with any queries