First of all never worry about loosing your keys or changing the locks ever again. The KES780 KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock is the ultimate in door security providing the convenience of access using fingerprint, pin code or traditional key entry. Convenience is at your fingertips, check out this video to see how easy it really is!
KES-780 KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock dramatically improves door security with a triple deadbolt system and an additional internal deadbolt, when set from the inside can prohibit any external entry. The KES-780S KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock effortlessly combines style, convenience and more importantly security. This combination and innovative convenience, sleek design and door security makes the KES-780 suitable for home or commercial applications.
Most of all we all like to ensure our door is well secured and this lock does that:-
Check out the below video to see the triple deadbolts in action.https://youtu.be/n6OXtKSZaLA
Steel mortise construction in addition to the 4 dead bolt latches.
Please note: These locks can impact the operation of a fly screen door. You need to ensure you have a least 85mm clearance between the door and flyscreen.
Because of their versatility these locks are suitable for the following applications:-
Also ideal for commercial applications:-
Finally for piece of mind we offer a 2 year warranty on the KES-780 KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock. If you are not satisfied within the first 30 days we offer a 30 day money back guarantee prior to fitment on the door!
Why buy from KEYless Entry Systems?
Contact us or add this amazing product to your cart and transform your household’s security today!
|Dimensions||50 × 26 × 12 cm|
What is the minimum clearance required between my door and the flyscreen?
– Each lock is different please check the specifications for each lock.
What stops anyone using their fingerprints to access my home?
– Each lock is delivered with a changeable master code; this code is required to add new fingerprints.
Who can’t use these locks?
– No one, the biometric readers are designed for all ages.
How easy are these locks to install?
– Single mortise locks should fit into the existing space of your current lock, however please check the specifications provided. For our more heavy duty locks a locksmith is recommended.
How long will the lock last on a single set of batteries?
– Every lock is different and designed to go into sleep mode when not in use to maximise battery life. However you should expect 6-12 months of battery life.
How do I know when to replace the batteries?
– Every lock has a low voltage/battery alarm and for extra safety all our locks come with the added peace of mind of an external 9v battery power socket.
What happens when I replace the batteries?
– Nothing, everything is stored in the doors internal memory.
Contact us today or Call us on 1300 539 537 with any queries