or 4 fortnightly payments of $85.00 with More info
VBell Doorbell Video IntercomThe new, sleek and modern VBell Doorbell Video Intercom allows you to see and communicate with visitors at your door even when you’re not at home. This Smart Home intercom includes a high definition camera and two-way communication sound system, by using Voice over IP (VoIP) video-audio transfer technology. You can be access the camera through your smart phone or tablet from anywhere around the world you have internet connection, and provides a simple way to protect and secure your home.
Home, Office or Workshop?The VBell™ Doorbell Video Intercom can be placed anywhere; in your home, office or workshop. The intercom’s camera can be accessed at the touch of a button using the VBell™ app on your smart device. You can also view a list of missed calls with timestamps and snapshots of the caller. No additional fees are required for storage. The VBell™ Video VoIP Intercom can be integrated into your home automation system as standard VoIP device. This smart device is a must have accessory for any homeowner.
- Two-way SIP based communication sound system
- 1280x720P High Definition camera
- A (single) built in relay output (allows you to control an electrical door lock or alarm)
- 112 degree wide range lens
- Keeps a log of missed calls and snapshot images (no additional fees or subscriptions)
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Available in black and white colour
The VBell Doorbell Video Intercom (VoIP)Intercom is a smart home intercom which includes a high definition camera and a two-way SIP based communication sound system allowing you to see and communicate with visitors at your door. You will never miss a visitor again! It can be placed anywhere; in your home, office or workshop and can be integrated with your home automation system as a standard VoIP device. The VBell™ Doorbell Video Intercom :-
- supports the VoIP SIP protocol allowing it to establish real time, two-way communication between the intercom and one of up to six registered smartphones, tablets or wall monitors.
- Calls can be received from any location (using the original VBell™ App), provided that the user has internet access, which means you can conveniently monitor your home from anywhere around the world.
The VBell Doorbell Video Intercom is Suitable for the OfficeAlternatively you can connect the VBell™ Video VoIP Intercom to your office IP-PBX (via your LAN router) which allows you to pick up calls from the intercom using your in-office phone system.
KEYless Entry Systems simplifying Z-WAVE Home Automation.
Z-WAVE is the leading smart home technology that is inside everyday products like lights, locks, thermostats and much more. These products work together to create the backbone of your Z-Wave Home Automation smart home and enable you to use your phone or tablet to create one-touch scenes that help with daily activities like: saving energy, keeping your home secure, looking after your loved ones and being more comfortable. The beauty of Z-Wave is that there are more brands, more styles and more products to choose from. You can truly create your smart home, your way.
About Z-Wave Technology
The Z-Wave protocol is an interoperable, wireless, Radio Frequency(RF) based communications technology designed specifically for controlling and monitoring that enables you to get status reading applications in residential and light commercial environments. A well-established, proven and broadly deployed (with over 100 million products sold worldwide), Z-Wave is by the world market leader in wireless control in your home, bringing affordable, reliable and easy-to-use ‘smart’ products to many millions of people in every aspect of daily life.
For a more complete look at Z-Wave technology for non technologists, and to learn more about Z-Wave’s role as a key enabling technology for the Internet of Things and connected objects, please visit www.z-wave.com.
Z-Wave Market Facts:
- Over 2400 interoperable products available, 100 million Z-Wave products worldwide.
- Extensively used in residential systems throughout numerous business spectrums, including ADT, Alarm.com, AT&T, DSC, GE/Interlogics, Honeywell, Lowes, Verizon, Vivint, and other prominent service providers worldwide.
- Found in thousands of hotels, cruise ships, and vacation rentals; including 65,000 devices in the flagship Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Actively supported by over 700 manufacturers and service providers throughout the world.
- Designed specifically for control, monitoring and status operations; no interference from Wi-Fi or other 2.4GHz wireless technologies in similar band.
Z-Wave Technical Details:
- Low Powered RF communications technology that supports full mesh networks without the need for a coordinator node
- Operates in the sub-1GHz band; impervious to interference from Wi-Fi and other wireless technologies in the 2.4-GHz range (Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.)
- Designed specifically for control and status apps, supports data rates of up to 100kbps, with AES128 encryption, IPV6, and multi-channel operation
- Full interoperability through layer 6 with backwards compatibility to all versions.
- For more in-depth technical materials on Z-Wave, please visit our Developer Section, or consider membership in the Z-Wave Alliance.