or 4 fortnightly payments of $85.00 with More info
VBell Doorbell Video IntercomThe new, sleek and modern VBell Doorbell Video Intercom allows you to see and communicate with visitors at your door even when you’re not at home. This Smart Home intercom includes a high definition camera and two-way communication sound system, using Voice over IP (VoIP) video-audio transfer technology. It can be accessed through your smart phone or tablet from any location around the world, and provides a simple way to protect and secure your home.
Home, Office or Workshop?The VBell™ Doorbell Video Intercom can be placed anywhere; in your home, office or workshop. The intercom’s camera can be accessed at the touch of a button using the VBell™ app on your smart device. You can also view a list of missed calls with timestamps and snapshots of the caller. No additional fees are required for storage. The VBell™ Video VoIP Intercom can be integrated into your home automation system as standard VoIP device. This smart device is a must have accessory for any homeowner.
- Two-way SIP based communication sound system
- 1280x720P High Definition camera
- A (single) built in relay output (allows you to control an electrical door lock or alarm)
- 112 degree wide range lens
- Keeps a log of missed calls and snapshot images (no additional fees or subscriptions)
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Available in black and white colour
The VBell Doorbell Video Intercom (VoIP)Intercom is a smart home intercom which includes a high definition camera and a two-way SIP based communication sound system allowing you to see and communicate with visitors at your door. You will never miss a visitor again! It can be placed anywhere; in your home, office or workshop and can be integrated with your home automation system as a standard VoIP device. The VBell™ Doorbell Video Intercom :-
- supports the VoIP SIP protocol allowing it to establish real time, two-way communication between the intercom and one of up to six registered smartphones, tablets or wall monitors.
- Calls can be received from any location (using the original VBell™ App), provided that the user has internet access, which means you can conveniently monitor your home from anywhere around the world.