or 4 fortnightly payments of $90.00 with More info
KES780S KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock Combined with unsurpassed triple deadbolt security.
First of all never worry about loosing your keys or changing the locks ever again. The KES780S KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock is the ultimate in door security providing the convenience of access using fingerprint, pin code or traditional key entry. Convenience is at your fingertips, check out this video to see how easy it really is!
KES-780S KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock dramatically improves door security with a triple deadbolt system and an additional internal deadbolt, when set from the inside can prohibit any external entry. The KES-780S KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock effortlessly combines style, convenience and more importantly security. This combination and innovative convenience, sleek design and door security makes the KES-780S suitable for home or commercial applications.
How is this for a list of features:-
- Fingerprint (biometric)
- Pin code
- Traditional Key
- RFID card for an additional access option.
Fingerprint Access Capacity
- Up to 200 fingerprints per lock
Keypad Programming and Operation
- LCD display with speaker voice prompt
KES780S KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock has Stand-Alone Battery Power
- Battery Life – 6-12 months
- Battery powered with a low battery alarm to ensure you don’t get caught on the outside!
- Emergency power interface – Ability to power the lock externally if the batteries do run out!
KES780S KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock has Entry Logging
- Entry log – who has entered and what time
- Transaction event capacity – 100 events
KES780S KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock has Security
Most of all we all like to ensure our door is well secured and this lock does that:-
- Triple security bolts and an additional internal deadbolt
- Internal deadbolt de-activates ALL EXTERNAL ENTRY OPTIONS
- Combination unlocking option – require both pin code & fingerprint to enter
- Locking triggers – Extra strength points that make it harder for thieves to lever the mortise out of position.
- Wrong try lock out after 3 attempts
- Break-in and damage alarm
- Quality mortise lock of stainless steel heavy duty construction
- Don’t forget our 30 day money back guarantee click here for details.
Check out the below video to see the triple deadbolts in action.
Steel mortise construction in addition to the 4 dead bolt latches.
We have a preferred locksmith that fits locks Australia wide. The sight unseen approximate fitting cost of these locks is $250.00. Contact us on tel:1300 873 539 or via our online form and we can provide the details.
Please note: These locks can impact the operation of a fly screen door. You need to ensure you have a least 85mm clearance between the door and flyscreen.
Because of their versatility these locks are suitable for the following applications:-
- Front doors
- Internal doors such as home offices
- Wine cellars
- Rental properties
Also ideal for commercial applications:-
- IT and computer rooms
Applicable Door Size
- 40-150mm (Thickness)
- 340 x 78 x 29 mm
Things to consider when selecting your lock:-
- Ensure you have enough room to install the mortise. To be on the safe side allow 110 mm between the edge of the door and any glass inserts
- Check the distance between the front door and fly screen if you have one
- Check the door thickness to ensure generally 36 mm to over 60mm is okay but if you are unsure contact us for clarification
Finally for piece of mind we offer a 2 year warranty on the KES-780 KEYless Entry Systems Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock. If you are not satisfied within the first 30 days we offer a 30 day money back guarantee prior to fitment on the door!
Why buy from KEYless Entry Systems?
- Proudly Australian owned and operated
- Batteries included
- Shipping included (Within Australia)
- We ship internationally (Contact us for a quote)
- Don’t forget our 30 day money back guarantee click here for details.
- Phone based technical support
Contact us or add this amazing product to your cart and transform your household’s security today!
|Fingerprint Sensor||Optics -500DPI|
|RF Card Capacity||10|
|RF Frequency||Mifare 13.56 MHz|
|PIN Code||4 to 12 digits
1 Master code
10 user pin codes
|Transaction History Capacity||100 Events|
|Keypad material||Level Tempered Glass|
|Lock Dimensions||Height: 340mm
|Suitable Fitting Materials||Wooden & Steel Doors|
|Lock Material||Zinc Alloy
Zinc’s excellent corrosion resistance in most environments accounts for its successful use as a protective coating on a variety of products and in many exposure conditions.
|Colours||Silver & Gold|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature Range: -15 to 50 Celsius
|Mortise Dimensions||90mm depth 242mm long Width 26mm|
|False Acceptance Rate(FAR)||<0.0001%|
|False Recognition Rate(FRR)||0.01%|
|Power supply||4 x AA batteries|
|Back Up Power Source||9v battery|
|Wrong Code Entry||10 Attempts will deactivate the keypad for 5 minutes|
|Auto Lock Options||1.5 seconds – Always On|
|Opening Direction||Left or right|
Why Use Fingerprint Locks?
No need to replace the keys when the tenant moves out of simply install the locks back to factory defaults and all fingerprints, key codes, swipe cards will be erased.
No longer need to worry about the person who has moved out and whether they have a spare key. Either delete the user number or restore the lock back to factory default and all fingerprints, key codes, swipe cards will be erased.
We have a number of options available: –
- Keycode or Bluetooth – Simply program the date and time the user will be arriving and departing. When they arrive they will have access to enter the premises and post the departure date they won’t be up to re-enter.
- Z-Wave locks enable you to program a rival and departure dates via your phone or web browser. Out of the edge Gateway communicates with both the K7 and the LS – 8015
Fingerprints are unique. Eliminate the possibility of people sharing their fobs, swipe cards or pin codes. Our range of commercial locks with addition of a network controller and you can expand the capabilities!
Offices and Sensitive Areas
Banks, finance companies, and other secure offices. Fingerprints are unique can’t be lost and with the backup of pin code and swipe cards you have other options available just in case a user’s fingerprint doesn’t work.
Unfortunately not all fingerprints can be read that is why our products have multiple entry options 🙂
- What is the minimum clearance required between my door and the flyscreen?
Each lock is different please check the specifications for each lock.
- What stops anyone using their fingerprints to access my home?
Each lock is delivered with a changeable master code; this code is required to add new fingerprints.
- Who can’t use these locks?
No one, the biometric readers are designed for all ages.
- How easy are these locks to install?
Single mortise locks should fit into the existing space of your current lock, however please check the specifications provided. For our more heavy duty locks a locksmith is recommended.
- How long will the lock last on a single set of batteries?
Every lock is different and designed to go into sleep mode when not in use to maximise battery life. However you should expect 6-12 months of battery life.
- How do I know when to replace the batteries?
Every lock has a low voltage/battery alarm and for extra safety all our locks come with the added peace of mind of an external 9v battery power socket.
- What happens when I replace the batteries?
Nothing, everything is stored in the doors internal memory.