As this year comes to an end, our suppliers of digital door locks in Australia say that it’s the perfect time to start thinking about upgrading your home security into the new year, so you can throw away your keys forever!
Biometric fingerprint door locks are technologically advanced locks which can be installed across all entry points to your home, replacing traditional locks completely. This distinctive method of security offers many advantages to you as a homeowner.
Here Keyless Entry Systems outline just some of the benefits of installing our biometric fingerprint door locks in 2019:
1. Throw away those keys: Once installed, your digital door locks will ensure you never need to need to search for those pesky keys again. All you need is your fingerprint!
2. Control who has access to your home: The best fingerprint door locks in Australia can be programmed for multiple users. This means that you can program your digital door locks to recognise the fingerprints of trusted family and friends.
3. No need to manually lock your doors: Biometric fingerprint door locks lock automatically when closed. No longer will you need to worry if you left your door unlocked. Also, digital door locks require a fingerprint scan to re-opened.
4. Easy to operate: Not only is the fingerprint programming of biometric door locks in Australia a straight forward process, you will be able to enter the home quickly and without dropping those bags of groceries, simply by scanning your fingerprint.
5. Easy installation and integration:Fingerprint door lock systems can be easily integrated and quickly installed into almost any type of door.
As our experts in digital doors locks in Australia explain, these are just some of the many benefits of installing digital door locks.
Free yourself from keys in 2019, and get in touch with our experts in digital door locks Australia!
Suppliers of the best digital door locks in Australia with home security tips for the upcoming holiday season
Here at Keyless Entry Systems, our experts in digital door locks in Australia explain that just like you, we are also excited for the holiday season. However, when it comes to home security, you could be at risk of intruders, while you are off enjoying your well-deserved break.
When it comes to any kind of holiday period around the world, thieves are more likely than ever to see these times as an opportunity to raid an empty home. In 2017 there were close to 250,000 homes involved in a burglary, which is one break in, every three minutes.
Keeping these alarming figures in mind, it’s vital to ensure your home is adequately prepared over the holiday break, in case an opportunistic intruder comes calling when you aren’t there.
Here our experts in digital door locks in Australia, share some home security tips for the upcoming holiday season:
Know your neighbours: Make friends with your neighbours or people who live nearby. This can be enormously helpful for the times you decide to get out of town. They can water your plants, feed your cat or pick up the mail so letters aren’t falling out of the mailbox. You can do the same for them when they are away. It’s always helpful having someone to keep an eye on things, especially when you are away.
Tidy your property: It is especially important to keep a clear line of sight from the street to your home. Remove any overgrown shrubs or bushes that could conceal an intruder trying to enter your home. Avoid having anything lying around that would allow a thief to climb onto the roof or up to a higher window, such as a ladder.
Make it look as though you are home: Consider adding Smart Home Automation products like ZWave to set “scenes” to automatically turn your lights and TV on and off automatically. Alternatively use smart globes that can be turned on and off remotely by an app on your phone. Also set timers for TV’s to come on randomly.
Check your security systems: With holidays coming up, now is the best time to update your home security. Take those basic security measures, such as checking the locking ability of your windows and doors, then replacing or fixing any faulty or broken locks. Take the opportunity to look at installing a wireless camera along with new keyless entry digital door locks which can be operated through your smart phone.
Here at Keyless Entry Systems, we are suppliers and installers of quality digital door locks in Australia. Find out more about smart locks here: https://www.keylessentrysystems.com.au/product/
Suppliers of digital door locks in Australia explain why keyless entry door locks offer greater home security for your family
Here at Keyless Entry Systems, our experts in smart door locks in Australia explain that smart door locks are growing in popularity and it’s no wonder why.
Completely transforming home security for countless people all over the world, smart door locks offer a myriad of benefits, keeping your home safe and most importantly protecting those you love with the advantage of a keyless entry system.
Here at Keyless Entry Systems Australia, like you, we know that keys can be so easily forgotten or lost. No matter where you are, keyless entry systems offer you peace of mind in knowing that you and your family are always able to access your home with a simple fingerprint or passcode.
With ease of access, comes huge safety advantages, as any of your family members are able to access your home quickly and efficiently.
If they do not have permission to access your home, a quick call to you for the access code, will get them in with no hassle. This also completely eliminates the need for a spare key to be left outside the home, allowing loved ones to easily access your home in case of a lost key or in an emergency.
Keyless and digital door locks in Australia provide a higher level of security, helping to control the front door of your house when you are at home. Conventional door locks can be easily opened and overall, this can make your house or residential place vulnerable to security threats. Another wonderful advantage of biometric door locks in Australia, is that they engage as soon as the door is closed, so this way there is no chance of any member of your family accidentally leaving the door unlocked, taking away any open invitation for burglars.
Biometric door locks in Australia are certainly the intelligent choice for your front door, protecting your family with a higher level of security, for your peace of mind.
Ensure your digital door locks are purchased from Keyless Entry Systems Australia. Check out our extensive range of smart door locks here: https://www.keylessentrysystems.com.au/product/
Here at Keyless Entry Systems, suppliers of fingerprint door lock systems in Australia, we just love the convenience and security benefits of Biometric Fingerprint Door Locks.
Those tiny ridges, whirls and valley patterns on the tip of each of your fingers can be your home’s best friend, when it comes to security. With your fingerprints being as individual as you are, we thought you may like to know a little bit more about fingerprints.
Here our experts in keyless front door locks in Australia share ten really interesting fingerprint facts:
- Fingerprints are created before birth, formed from the pressure on a baby’s hands as they develop in the womb.
- Your fingerprints are unique. No two people have been found to have exactly the same prints.
- Loops are the most common fingerprint pattern.
- The world’s oldest discovered fingerprint was found on a piece of a clay pot dating around 2300BC.
- Identical twins are indistinguishable via DNA testing cannot tell identical twins apart, but fingerprints can.
- Adermatoglyphia is the name given to a very rare disease where people are born without fingerprints.
- As far as scientists know, only a few animals have unique fingerprints, such as gorillas, chimpanzees, and koalas.
- Your fingerprints are durable, making them very helpful for body identification.
- The first fingerprint files were created in 1891 by Juan Vucetich, an Argentine Police Official.
- Fingerprint pattern types are often genetically inherited, but the individual details that make a fingerprintunique are not.
Here at Keyless Entry Systems, we are excited about the future of biometrics. Get ready to forget your keys and increase home security, with the best range of quality keyless entry door locks in Australia.
Fingerprint Scanning | Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock | Digital Door LockTips for fingerprint scanning. We like to pride ourselves on having some of the best quality fingerprint scanners in the market on our biometric fingerprint door lock range. But a big part of a successful scan is the placement when scanning your finger on your digital door lock. If you place and scan a part of your finger on the fingerprint scanner that you didn’t when you enrolled the fingerprint initially then quite rightly the scanner is going to reject your fingerprint scan.
Other things to consider are:-
- Having wet hands
- Scratched or damaged fingertips
- Band-aids or casts etc
However it’s much easier to demonstrate fingerprint scanning with the actual fingerprint scanner on one of digital door locks. Check out our first video blog for tips on scanning your finger on one of the KEYless Entry Range the M9 Mini Smart Lock