Bluetooth locks such as the advanced KES110 Bluetooth Door Lock remotely locks and controls access to your door from your mobile phone. With a range of state-of-the-art features, Bluetooth Door Locks will welcome your friends and family in a stylish manner, whilst protecting your house around the clock from those unwanted intruders.
So how do Bluetooth Locks work?
The basic principle behind Bluetooth technology is that two electronic devices are pair. One device cannot work without the other.
What are the main benefits of Bluetooth Locks?
- If your child or partner has forgotten their keys, you can open the door remotely for them no matter where you are.
- You never need to worry about lost or misplaced keys.
- In the case of an emergency, you will be able to access your home quickly and without fuss.
- Share access whenever you like. You can remotely let in a friend or relative by simply sending them a code.
- Bluetooth locks are encrypted so they cannot be read if your phone or fob is stolen.